Like a good neighbor, stay over there
all I want is emotional stability
is that too much to ask for
also at least six puppies
and a black car with red leather seats
and $800,000 deposited into my bank account by an anonymous benefactor
and just like infinite sour gummy worms
is that too much to ask for
- You either forgot to click anon or some lame nigga made you his woman crush Wednesday and you feeling ya self. Either way, you got me fucked up.
- How is being an ex fat boy even an insult? “You the type to live healthier and lose weight ass nigga” You sound dumber than you look.
- Whenever somebody call me ugly, my first reaction is to see what they look like. Only, like most ugly people, no tagged/me all you have to go by is this Avi. This dusty ass blank South Pole ass baseball jersey and that tight ass TJ Maxx polo cap you goofy ass Lil Bill dressed ass bitch.
- I even looked in ya archive. Nothing but basic bitch posts that you reblogged from other basic bitches. Every post you’ve ever conceived has 0-10 notes, you can’t even manage 11. Now I know notes ain’t everything, but when you look at it as I have pictures, of me, as in my face, with more notes than everything on this site that you are responsible for, that’s crazy. I mean, those come directly from your brain, you telling me, you can’t muster up enough IQ to get more notes than the face of a ex fat nigga who is a 4 in the face? That tight ass clearance cap cutting off ya the blood to ya brain.
- Wait I found a picture of, guess how many notes you got. Yep. Zero
I found this this is super cute I love it!
Looks like im startin somethin in a few months
I feel like one of the things that sets Bobs Burgers apart from its counterparts in shows like Family Guy is its penchant for love and sincerity in its characters. Tina doesn’t get relentlessly mocked by her family members for being awkward and homely for laughs like Meg Griffin would be, the comedy is instead in how they defend her from people giving her crap. The parents and the kids and the siblings all have moments where they assess how close they are often and it’s something not seen much in these sort of family-based animated comedies (besides early Simpsons). BB may not be a perfect show by any means, but I feel like its sense of heart definitely makes it more fun to watch than a lot of its peers in primetime animated comedies.
FULLVIEW please! Treasure hunting is tiring business! Even if it is just RP!
A commission for zeteticrotary! Gosh I love drawing Terezi’s Dragonyy’yd cape! Oh boy, this took a long time, and if I never have to draw stairs or another leaf again, it’ll be too soon! But I had a lot fun with Terezi and Nepeta. I kinda got carried away on this one, I wish I was better at predicting how much effort a thing will be. But this was totally worth the effort I think! Bonus points if you recognised the bag of illicit embezzled beetles.
i was waiting on the pizza delivery guy to call me to say my pizza is here and when my phone rang i accidentally answered with “pizza?” instead of hello and he replied “yes this is pizza”